What a great day it has been! We started out the day early, Dylan and the kids picked me up at the hospital at 7:30 and we headed to IHOP for Father's day breakfast. This is the first real breakfast other than pop tarts and granola bars that I have had since this whole thing started and let me tell you I ate it up.
Then Dylan took the kids to Academy and back home for lunch and naps while I came back and fed Claire. Dylan said he needed to get Clay a new hat because all of his were now too small. So excited about the one he picked, and I mean Clay not Dylan. It is just perfect! My son picked an Aggie cap over a Camo. That's my boy :)
| Getting all washed up! |
| Seeing her for the first time. Clay just wanted to touch her and kiss her. |
| Our First family photo of 5!!!!!! |
| She was just mesmerized by her and so excited to meet her. She is going to be the best big sister. |
Don't think that was the end of the fun either because then we went to Double Dave's and got pizza and then hit up Tiff's Treats on the way home (and by home I mean the hospital) for a little cookie dessert.
It was such a great day and I have not cried or gotten upset all day. Which is a pretty huge deal for me. Tomorrow Claire will be 2 weeks old!

This is awesome! So glad y'all had such a good day. Love the pictures of your family of 5!!! Not so sure about Clay's new hat, though... ;) Avery's going to teach him to love burnt orange. :)
ReplyDelete