Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 19

Have I seriously been here for 19 days? Really??

Ok so I am beyond excited about Claire's progress! She drank almost all her bottles today and has breastfed so great. She is really starting to get the hang of this eating thing. I had my favorite nurse again today which makes the day so much more enjoyable, I love sitting in their holding Claire and chatting with the nurses.

Our favorite night nurse is here this evening and she came to my room tonight before her shift started and gave us fresh homegrown tomatoes and met the kids. Did I mention how much I love this hospital? They are absolutely wonderful.

Tonight Dylan and the kids came and picked me up and we got to go eat at Cheddars. Then we went and stocked up at books at Half Price. I am trying to get all my reading in now because once I take little miss home I don't foresee books in my future for a long time.



This kid loves to draw!


The family is picking me up early tomorrow for Church. Really excited, it has been a long time since we have been. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment