So if the suspension bridge isn't already scary enough to walk over since it is a 1200 foot drop, image how scary it would be to go across on a gondola ride. Wowza! I had already vetoed it in my head but after seeing how excited the kids were about it, I gave in and just held my breath. I might have even sent my Mom a scary text telling her to pray. She didn't think it was funny.
This was the view from inside the gondola. You can't really see but there is a river and a train track at the bottom.
On the other side of the bridge there was a huge playscape that the kids named PeeWees playhouse. They could have stayed there all day except it was freezing and the entire bottom of the structure was frozen with ice and snow.
As you can see we were the only ones there again. We saw like 3 other groups of people the entire time. I think they said they have thousands of people a day in the summer. It was so great to have the place all to ourselves.


No comments:
Post a Comment