Our church had their annual Christmas Children's Program Sunday and man does it make me so proud to watch my kiddos. This year they sang three songs. Claire and the 4 year olds joined them for a song and then the big kids signed two more. I honestly did not think that Claire would get on stage. Last time we tried to leave her in Sunday school by herself she cried the whole time. She has grown up so much the past few months and was so brave and so flipping cute.
Then there is Bub. That kid is going to be the death of me. He is so crazy and perfect and adorable and such a mess. I don't even know where to start. When he wasn't yawning or watching himself on the screen he actually did an awesome job this year. He did the motions and for the most part behaved himself. There was an incident where he had to be moved...... because well.... he was fighting with another kid. :) How can I stay mad at that face for too long though??
Then there is Carly Sue. I am not just being a proud mom when I say she has a future on stage. She is such a natural. She has this crazy confidence that I don't even know where it comes from. I love to watch her.
She takes such pride in practicing and doing her best. She knew almost all the signs after the first practice. Her memory is just incredible.
When I got these picture back from my Mom and I saw this picture I seriously just cried like a little baby. Is this not just the most perfect picture of what worship should look like. I know she was just doing the motions but this picture is a reminder to me that this is what we should look like daily. Not just Sunday morning at church or when something good happens but everyday we should be arms held high thanking Him and praising Him.
I try so hard to teach our kids that everything we do we should do for the glory of God and not for man. I hope one day they truly grasp and understand that and can live their life solely to honor Him.
We are super proud of these little guys and I can't help but brag on just how incredible they are.
They are so sweet! We miss y'all!!!
ReplyDelete