Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mischief and New Friends

Oh how I love crayons when used appropriately, as in, on paper, coloring books etc.  When my son thinks it is a good idea to color my walls it makes me so mad! Carly was so good she never did that kind of stuff so after telling him a zillion times and still not knowing where he is hiding all the crayons that he gets I finally got smarter than him. Some might think it is a bad idea but I think that it has been golden so far. 


The closet under the stairs has been transformed into their own personal coloring book. They can color the walls and not get in trouble. So far they love it and the colors don't leave the room.  We will see how long it lasts! 

On another note, we had a playdate with my friend Amy's little girl. The girls were born 2 days a part and have played together a handful of times in the past. Today was the first time they were together by themselves. They did really well and Carly told me how much she likes Avery when she left. Successful playdate when there is no screaming, fighting or crying. 



1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT idea! GENIUS! I swear you're the best mom ever. I will be stealing this when Charlotte starts coloring :-)

    ReplyDelete