Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bunnies

We got our bunnies today!!! My dad told us before Easter that he was going to get Carly a bunny and we finally got it. He brought over 3 for the kids to pick their own and even brought Carly a pink cage. 




 Carly picked a gray and white and I picked the brown one for Clay because it was just too cute not to keep. We have played with them all morning long.......and I mean all morning. If I put them in the cage one of them is screaming that they want one. I know the newness will wear off so I am letting them enjoy them as much as possible right now.
 Roxy is already feeling a little left out, she doesn't know what to think about them.

We brought them in and let them hop around and one got away...like hopping super fast across the floor. The kids giggled as they watched me chasing it. I figured it was nap time for all of us.... bunnies included! So all are caged, kids are sleeping and we will see if they remember they are there when they wake up. 

Don't think that I haven't snuggled them a little while the kids are napping. They are so soft and sweet, they literally just lay on your chest and cuddle! Perfect little pet. Thank you Papa!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: