Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Fling

We walked to the Spring Fling at Plain Elementary in our neighborhood Saturday. It was so much fun!! Both kids stayed up way past their nap times and were still so great, no major melt downs.

Carly did the Pony Rides for the first time and loved it. She is started to venture out and try new things more and I am so excited for her and all the new adventures and experiences she is having.



She did the little Petting Zoo too and held a bunny for the first time.  My dad is suppose to get her one so she was practicing for when hers gets to come home in a few weeks.



We did a bunch of fun carnival games that both kids were able to do. They each got a prize and we even picked up a surprise for Gammy :)






Then we took a little break and ate some hot dogs for lunch and our cake walk prize, a chocolate covered marshmallow, and cooled off before riding the train.


 It was seriously the longest train ride I have ever ridden in my life. I wanted to bail out half way through, but managed to stick it out.

Carly wanted to get her face painted so bad and I promised her that we would but by the time we went to do it the line was so long and there was only one lady doing them.  I decided to stick it out because I knew she really wanted it and I had promised. About 15 minutes into it and we hadn't even moved our good friend Jeannie Poehl walked by and gave us the best tip yet.... they had tattoos in the gym and were much cheaper. Carly didn't know the difference and ended up with a great butterfly tattoo on her cheek. Clay got a baseball and everyone was happy.

Super successful day and we got to spend it with our favorite neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment