Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gruene

I love Gruene, I love everything about it. The shops, the food, the wine, everything! I have only been a handful of times and have been wanting to do a trip with my MIL, who is also a big fan, for a long time but it just never seemed to happen. Then I had 2 kids and it became even harder.  Well we finally planned it and instead of leaving the kids we brought them and our husbands along. Dylan and I had a great time and we can only hope that they did too. The kids did really well and barely fussed at all considering we kept them up over 2 hours past their nap time.

We shopped, sampled some wine (only a sip for me, I promise), ate at the famous Gristmill (so delicious) and then relaxed with some ice cream. Seriously a perfect day. The kids slept the whole way home and are now enjoying a little Chipmunk movie time.

Love Saturdays with the family.







2 comments:

  1. I'm going to let it slide that you went to Gruene without me just this once since you were with family. BUT next time you go call me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Gruene! We were in San Antonio this weekend so not too far from you guys. Glad you had fun... I totally need to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete