Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Packing

I use to love to pack for trips. I loved all the clean clothes and organizing everything into bags. Part of my OCD I assume. I must say though, that after having 3 kids.....well........4 kids counting my husband, packing is not as much fun anymore.  We are headed to Kyle on Friday for Dylan's little brother's wedding and will be staying there all weekend.  Trying to get laundry washed, and clothes ironed (ya, so mom you will probably be invited over for dinner this week to help with that) and all the baby stuff together is going to put me over the edge! 

I am excited about our mini-vacation though. We are staying in a hotel next to Cabelas and will probably be spending money we don't have there. Especially since the wedding is conveniently a month before Deer Season starts. 

It is also going to be great to get a new sister-in-law!! 

Here is a sneak peak of what my adorable kids will be sporting :) 

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable! Can't wait to hear how this weekend goes!!

    ReplyDelete