We bought tickets to the Disney Pirates Princess show months back and got to surprise the kids with them yesterday. To be honest I almost forgot about it, and I almost wish I had. Living in Burnet for 6 months has spoiled me and Austin seriously sucks. I hate the traffic, one way streets and well just about everything. Dylan and I made it through and we promised each other no more shows at the Erwin Center. If they don't come to the Cedar Park Center then we aren't going.
The kids had a blast and Carly danced and sang the entire time.
There was even a surprise visit from Cinderella!
Then today we got to enjoy a quiet morning at home. The calm before the Christmas chaos. We baked Grinch cookies and iced sugar cookies.
Kids approved of the minty chocolate chip cookies. My plan is to watch the cartoon Grinch tonight while eating as many as we can before getting sick, oh and dunking them in milk. Can't forget the milk!
We let Claire "help" ice the cookies and well she did great for a bout 15 seconds and then decided that it would be way more fun to just eat the icing. Pretty sure she is going to have a major tummy ache tonight.
The kids actually did an awesome job icing them this year. Hopefully they will taste as good as they look. Next year I am going to start a cookie exchange party. Would you come???
No comments:
Post a Comment