Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

O' Christmas Tree

It doesn't feel like Christmas until the tree is up and decorated. We always get a real tree and the thought of one day going to a fake one makes me sad. I hope I always want to mess with the needles and sap because there is nothing better than the smell of a fresh Christmas tree. 

We had to wait an extra day to decorate it because Dylan had to work late, so by Friday Carly was so excited that she was bouncing around all day waiting for Dylan to get home. 



This year Clay was introduced to the gingerbread ornament. And by introduced I mean he ate the leg off of the ornament and found out it didn't taste as good as it smelled. 






This was the picture of our awesome tree the night we decorated it.  The next morning we woke up to it laying over on it's side. Pretty sure we didn't tighten it good but we told Carly that the Grinch must have tried to steal our tree. She didn't think that was funny and told me she has been having dreams about the Grinch. So it looks like we won't be watching that for Christmas this year. 

15 days left!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your tree and home look beautiful. The kids are darling. I had to laugh when you wrote that Clay tried to eat the gingerbread ornament!

    ReplyDelete