Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Amazing friends and family

Do you ever wonder what you did to deserve such amazing friends or family? Seriously I just feel so blessed. My husband is beyond awesome, my family is great and I have some of the most awesome friends in the whole world. 

Just had to give a shout out to my friend Corinne. A few weeks/months back I had been watching Good Luck Charlie with the kids and the family had the most amazing candy jar.  I of course had to google it because I just had to have it. Well lets just say it was a little out of my price range…… or more like $350 out of my range. Ridiculously expensive.


 I had talked to Corinne about it and would you believe me if I told you she made it for me………………..like took the time to make it. Now it doesn't look exactly like the one on the show but I must say it is 10x better. It is prettier to look at and more than anything it was handmade.  Now I will ask again, what did I do to deserve such amazing, thoughtful friends?



 I just cried when I opened it because of her amazing heart. She told me one day when I was upset about one of my many awful qualities, " Sometimes the things you hate about yourself are the same qualities other wish they had." I look at her and think she is always doing for others and is always exhausted and stressed out but after receiving her gift I realize that she is a treasure. She might make herself crazy making things for people and doing for others but the feeling I got when I opened her gift was priceless and made me want to be more like her. To make someone else feel the way she made me feel Christmas day. 

Hope you have at least one "Corinne" in your life! 


No comments:

Post a Comment