Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Jo-Jo

We have given each of our kids a nickname over the years and pretty much use those more than their real names. Carly is toot-toot, Clay is Bub ( I like to call him Bubalicious), Claire is Bear and well.. now we have lil' Jo-Jo.

Claire has been calling him little Bub for the past 3 months and I hated it, he needed his own little identity. I finally just committed to Jo-Jo and it fits him perfectly. Everyone has jumped on board and he is officially our little Jo-Jo.


He is by far the happiest baby to ever be born on this earth. 

He has the sweetest smile and giggles at the most hilarious things. Like when Carly was showing Dylan how she had improved on her jumping jacks...... I mean who wouldn't think that was hilarious.



He loves to play on the floor with his play gym or with one of his siblings. He has the life, let me tell you. Constant chaos means he has constant entertainment. 


I am sure this picture will be repeated for years to come. Claire is such a little bruiser and I can only image how she is going to torment him for the rest of his life. 


He is still huge, already outgrowing his 6 month clothes. Had to go on another shopping spree to outfit him for the rest of the warm weather. Unfortunately the small amount of clothes I had for Clay are the wrong season. 

He is the perfect addition to our family and I can already tell his going to take after Carly Sue and will be more chill.  He is a great traveler and if I wasn't afraid of the 18 hour car ride would already have tried to talk Dylan into going to Disney again! Just kidding... that would be insane!

Leaving you with his precious, can't get enough, wanna kiss him all day face:


No comments:

Post a Comment