Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Daredevil

Man I am pretty sure Clay is going to give me a few heart attacks in the years to come. He is quite the daredevil. He will tell you that he is only afraid of two things: Trolls and Dinosaurs.  Since neither of those things are actually alive and real we can conclude that he is fearless. This weekend he showed us a little of that craziness.

Dylan's Uncle has a lake house on LBJ and they have a two story dock.  The guys love jumping off it into the water.  I have to tell you though it is pretty scary, especially just standing over the water right before you jump. I have only done it twice before. It feels like it takes minutes to get to the water once you jump and you lose your stomach so bad.

 Dylan told Clay all about it and he was determined to do it. I honestly didn't think he would. I agreed to let him because I figured once he got to the edge he would decide he didn't want to and I wouldn't have to worry about it. Well I was very wrong. My 5 year old jumped... and my heart leaped out of my body. So stinking scary!


I am so proud of him though! Later Dylan asked if he wanted to do it again and thankfully he told him no.  Made my Mama heart happy to know that he was brave enough to do it once but knew that it wasn't worth doing again...... at least until he is 6. :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment