Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

I seriously love Halloween. I love watching the little kids be so excited to wear a costume and be someone that they admire or want to be like. I love that my kids already have their costumes for next year and the next year picked out. 

For Dylan's birthday Carly gave him a Duck Dynasty beard and then insisted that he wear it to Trunk or Treat at church. Dylan is not much for dressing up but he was a good sport and dressed like good Ol' Phil Robertson just for Carly. He liked to tell everyone that I wanted him to grow the beard for real...... lets just say I am so glad that he has to be clean shaven for work cause I am not a fan!


Melissa and her family came out with us.  I love watching our daughters together, brings back memories of when we were little girls, spending every weekend together. We were pretty much inseparable as kids and watching how excited Carly gets to spend time with them makes me beyond happy. 











We ran into Carly's gymnastics coach at the festival and lets just say she love, love, loves him. 


Dylan went hunting for opening weekend of Deer Season so he wasn't here for Halloween night. My mom came over and we took the kids to a few houses on our street and then watched Frozen while handing out candy.  



We had to drive to our Burnet besties house to trick or treat. Thankfully they now live around the corner! Think my kids might like them better than they like me, they definitely gave out the best candy!! :)


Happy Halloween y'all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment