Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Bear!


I can't believe that my little Claire is already 2 years old! I was looking at pictures of her from her first month and couldn't believe how small she was. I was looking at her little "magic" hat from the NICU and could not believe that at one time it was too big for her. It is seriously so small and won't fit on any of our baby doll heads. 

This little girl has brought so much light and joy into our lives. Her appearance in our life has changed Dylan and I forever and we are so thankful for her. 

God is seriously good all the time and all the time God is good! 

______________________________________________________________________

Her actual birthday was on Wednesday we got donuts and let her open her presents.  We had a pool party in the afternoon complete with pizza. Claire is obsessed with Minnie Mouse and seriously is set in the Minnie department for a while. She got clothes, towels, toys and movies all about Minnie.


Isn't Carly looking so grown up! Especially without her glasses.
_______________________________________________________________________


We had her party Saturday and were so blessed to have so many amazing friends and family come out to help us celebrate her. I realized once people started showing up that I was the worst mom for having a party for my super shy, anxious child.  Surprisingly she handled the crowd better than I thought she would. 

Don't you just want to eat her up! Love her curls!

The big kids had so much fun jumping

Clay and his girlfriend

Carly's 3 best friends

Claire's best friend and birthday buddy Kenna.





I told Claire to tell everyone Thank You after we opened presents but she gave me one of her famous glares instead. She definitely inherited my shy streak, I was the same way as a little kid. 



Have to give a shout out to the best friends in the whole world! 

Chrissy

This girl isn't my just my best friend she is something even better.... my chosen sister. 

Corinne
Cari
Life wouldn't be the same or as much fun without these girls and their friendship or their amazing kids.  

Thank you so much to everyone who came out to play with us!

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a fun day! I totally forgot to mention on Saturday, but the house seriously looks amazing. It doesn't even look like the same place inside. :) Does Dylan want to come paint my place next? ;)

    ReplyDelete