Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hunting

Dylan dreams of the day when he can take the kids hunting with him. Being the over protective mom that I am I am always leery to let them go. Well he finally got to let his dream come true on Tuesday. He took Carly to the Sunset Ranch in Leander for a little hunting trip. She got to dress up in all camo and spend a few hours with just Dad.  She had a great time and Dylan said did so good. She even got to drive the truck! :)





And I got to spend some much needed one on one time with Clay. Since I only had 2 kids we went for a jog in the stroller.  It was Claire's first time and she enjoyed it, even falling asleep at the end. Then it was endless cuddle time with my favorite little man. 

1 comment:

  1. You know every year she is going to want to go hunting now. :)

    ReplyDelete