Here are a few of the new things for the week so far:
1. She is starting to reach out for people!! I have been waiting patiently for her to start doing this. If someone is holding her and I reach out my hands to her she will turn her body and lean into me so that I can get her. It is sooooooo sweet and makes me feel great! 

2. I got the Johnny Jumper out and let Carly play in it for the first time. She had a blast, she was not real sure on what to do but had fun "swinging" in it. I had fun watching her talk up a storm. She has become such a little chatter box recently. I love listening to her.
3. You can officially put her hair in a pony tail!!! So stinkin cute, I can't stand it! :)
4. Carly got to go to the Sunset Ranch (Dylan works there part time) for the first time on Tuesday. I was suppose to go to a movie with the girls from book club and at the last minute it got cancelled so Dylan was already home so that he could watch Carly. We all went out to the Ranch together so that Dylan could feed the horses/cows/chickens etc. I hadn't been there in forever. When Dylan and I were dating we would go out there and ride four-wheelers and I would always ride with him to feed cows. We got on the mule and rode around. Carly fell asleep just as we got there and then woke up as we were leaving, so she didn't really get to enjoy it but Dylan and I had fun. 

5. I tye-dyed Carly some t-shirts and a onezie. I had been wanting to do it for a long time but was not really sure how to. I just winged it and they actually turned out pretty cute! I was really excited and proud and can't wait to do more. She looks so cute in them :)
6. She can now wave bye bye and has a little saying that she does with it, that sounds nothing like "bye bye" but I think that is what she means. She even waved bye bye at me when I went to drop her off at my mom's this morning. I wasn't ready to leave but I guess my 8 month old is already ready for mama to leave so her and Gammy can play. Made for a funny memory.
I started back at work this week after being off for 2 weeks and had a really hard time leaving her again this morning. I only work 2 days a week but after getting to spend 16 solid days with her it was hard to get back into the old routine. I know she has fun at Gammy's with her cousins though so that makes it easier! Well that's all for now :)
3. You can officially put her hair in a pony tail!!! So stinkin cute, I can't stand it! :)
4. Carly got to go to the Sunset Ranch (Dylan works there part time) for the first time on Tuesday. I was suppose to go to a movie with the girls from book club and at the last minute it got cancelled so Dylan was already home so that he could watch Carly. We all went out to the Ranch together so that Dylan could feed the horses/cows/chickens etc. I hadn't been there in forever. When Dylan and I were dating we would go out there and ride four-wheelers and I would always ride with him to feed cows. We got on the mule and rode around. Carly fell asleep just as we got there and then woke up as we were leaving, so she didn't really get to enjoy it but Dylan and I had fun. 

5. I tye-dyed Carly some t-shirts and a onezie. I had been wanting to do it for a long time but was not really sure how to. I just winged it and they actually turned out pretty cute! I was really excited and proud and can't wait to do more. She looks so cute in them :)
6. She can now wave bye bye and has a little saying that she does with it, that sounds nothing like "bye bye" but I think that is what she means. She even waved bye bye at me when I went to drop her off at my mom's this morning. I wasn't ready to leave but I guess my 8 month old is already ready for mama to leave so her and Gammy can play. Made for a funny memory.
I love reading your blog Wendy! She is growing up so quick. I can't believe she is 8 months old already! I hate that they grow so quickly. :(
ReplyDelete