She has not started to crawl yet (she is in no hurry to be a big girl,),which is fine by me because I enjoy holding her as much as possible, much to the dislike of my husband who says she is spoiled rotten. They are only little once and I would rather break her of bad habits later than not get to enjoy this time with her!!

It is really funny because during dinner every night she sits in her exersaucer and when she starts to get fussy Dylan has a little talk with her. She always gets quiet for a few minutes and then will look right at him and start fussing again. It is cute because even though I know she really doesn't know what he is telling her to do she always listens and is good for a few minutes after "the talk". She is going to be a handful when she gets bigger.

Dylan has been working long hours lately and Carly has been in bed a lot of nights when he gets home, but a couple nights ago he got to give her a bottle before bed so that I could do some things around the house and she fell asleep in his lap. It was so sweet and I know that it made Dylan feel great. 

No comments:
Post a Comment