Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

1st Day at home!!!


Today was the official start of my staying at home with Carly.

When I woke up this morning it was the best feeling. Just knowing that I got to get up and spend the WHOLE day with her was such a relief. No waking her up to take her to my mom's or having to spend 9 hours away from her. We slept in till 8am which was wonderful. She always wakes me up by playing with my face. Which is the most priceless moment, what a great way to wake up :).


We had so much fun. We played with all her toys, went for a jog, read books, played with Roxy. Then Gammy came over and helped me more our furniture because we are getting new floors put in on Thursday. Then we did it all over in the afternoon.


She LOVES the jogging stroller!

She was super tired!!

I was worried that Carly wasn't going to know what to do without having her big cousins to watch and entertain her but Roxy proved to be a BIG help. Carly loves to watch her chase her ball around the house. I took Carly and Roxy outside to throw the ball and Carly had a big small on her face the whole time.



I am pretty sure Roxy enjoyed herself as well. She no longer has to be pinned up in her cage all day but gets to play with us. Since she LOVES Carly and LOVES to give her kisses it makes for a fun day for all three of us. Roxy was enjoying the sunshine in the yard today. I snapped a picture through the kitchen window of her! She looked really cute out there.



I know it is going to take some time to get into a routine since I have not gotten to be home with her since she was 6 weeks old, but I am ready!!!!

Oh and by the way....... I LOVE MY HUSBAND for giving me the opportunity to do this, he is a GREAT man :)

1 comment: