Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Jojo on the gogo

 Jojo is officially crazy and does not sit still. He is out of control all day long. He can full blown crawl and fast too. He pulls up on everything and is cruising around all the furniture.  He eats everything he finds and his personal favorite is eating dog food that Roxy leaves behind. Each day I feel like he looks more and more like Carly Sue. He even has her sweet, cuddly and chill personality.  

He has found his voice and loves to exercise his right to free speech right as we sit down for meals. He mostly just screams because he can, not because he is mad. It might drive me slightly crazy. Lucky for Clint though, I am now older and wiser and I know it only lasts a little while. I don't get quite as frustrated this time around. I have been known to threaten to put him in his room so we can have one peaceful meal but so far I can't bring myself to do it.  



He loves the wagon and will sit outside in it for as long as you want him to. The kids love to pull him around the yard. 

And yes he is always in a sleeper outfit because laundry is not my friend and 4th kid equals practical and "I don't care what he looks like as long as his little bum is covered." Gone are the days of caring about kids clothes and cute bows.  We now do dirt under nails, grass stained pants and messy wind blown hair. It's the Thompson way.

No comments:

Post a Comment