No seriously though, my kids have the coolest Dad ever.
He always supports all the crazy things I want for the kids and always finds a way to build it or finds it for me for cheap/free or in rare cases when we can't find it, lets me buy it.
We have been trying to get something really cool each summer for the backyard and this year we really wanted a rock wall. What we got is way cooler!!
One of those old school dome climbers! After we put it together (which was awful and took like 2-3 hours) and the kids got on it, they were super quick to tell us how awesome it was. Best part is it holds up to 600 pounds!!
Then that super cool Dad actually gets on it and plays. I am not going to lie, I am totally jealous and excited that in 6 weeks I too will be playing on the jungle gym.
I figure that since we homeschool the more fun our backyard is the less I have to take them to the park. I secretly despise the park.........
No comments:
Post a Comment