Carly has been begging to plant some flowers lately. I kept putting it off for a couple reasons: 1. I might be a slightly lazy mom and don't want to drive to Lowes with all the kids to get a flower pot and soil and 2. I don't want to waste seeds (even though they cost nothing) on a house that we will be selling.
Then I realized that it's not about the actual flowers growing, its about the fun in planting them. So we did just that. She wouldn't let me help her either. It was all her. Now she asks me every day why they are not growing! Love my 4 year old.
This is what Clay did while Carly gardened. That's right, he is wearing maroon sweatpants, a superman beanie that is for a 6 month old, Carly's boots and is sweeping our sidewalk. Looking at this picture just makes me smile because he is seriously the most hilarious kid. Love him.
Don't think he didn't wear that same beanie into HEB with me a few days ago. :)
So when we put the house up we took down the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs. I honestly didn't think that we would need it for a few more weeks/months so didn't think it would be a big deal. Well Claire discovered the stairs and now it is all she wants to do. We have to barricade it with pillows. Little stinker!
Never a dull moment in our house!
I loved that Carly planted flowers! So fun!
ReplyDelete