So last night I was making dinner and Dylan says, "You are going to be so mad," When I ask why he tells me that some of our friends had tickets to the Cirque de Soleil's "Quidam" for tonight at 7:30 that they were not going to be able to use. I freaked out but of course it was already 5:30 and who would want to watch our kids literally 2 hours before we had to be there and....... during bedtime. I still had to ask though so I called my WONDERFUL mother and she told me that she couldn't let me pass up a chance to see the Circus so.....drumroll.......................we ate dinner super fast, got the kids ready and dropped off at my moms in their pi's and off we went! It was the best because I had already had it in my head that I wasn't going to be able to see this one, so to be given free tickets at the last minute was so incredible. The seats were so great, the best without being on the floor and the performance was wonderful just like always.
Best Saturday night in a long time. Thanks again to my awesome mom who sacrificed a night of "her" shows and relaxing, to watch my kids at the last minute. I know Carly enjoyed her Barney and Friends marathon- and getting to stay up until 10:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment