My goal until this new baby gets here is to try to expose Carly to as much as possible. I know how hard it is to get out with a new baby and not mention with 3 kids so we are on a weekly plan to do field trips in Austin and surrounding areas.
We started off the fun with a trip to the San Gabriel Park in Georgetown. It was always one of my favorites as a little kid and it seems to only have gotten better. It looks almost exactly as I remember it, which is really refreshing. My good friend Corinne and Cari came along with their kids, making it a perfect morning.
We played on playscapes, fed the wild crazy ducks, had a picnic lunch and then let the kids play on the amazing wooden play ground. The kids seemed to have a good time and I had a great time taking pictures and watching the kids interact. Carly and Kayden have been playing together since before they could walk and it is so fun to watch then now 3 years later. The other 3 kids are all a within a few months apart. Avery is the oldest, then Clay and then Connor man.
Can't wait for next week! I am taking the kids to the fire station! I have never been before either so very excited.
That was the best park! Thank you for inviting us. :)
ReplyDelete