I love Holidays and the fall/winter holidays are by far my favorite! There is something about this time of year that has me in a constant good mood. I love the cold weather and the anticipation of all the fun to come.
Tonight we finally carved our pumpkins. I always have these great ideas in my head but then am too inpatient to really try to do a great one. In my head I am also a master artist but in reality I am super awful. I can barely draw stick figures.
Before we got started with the pumpkins my mom stopped by on her way to bunko. LOVE her outfit :)
Carly and Clay were not very interested in helping this year and instead were trying to be sneaky and steal the carving tools..... well not my sweet Carly Sue but Clay always had one eye on it waiting for us to put it down.
Here is Dylan's masterpiece. He calls it the Cyclops. Last year it looked more like a pig and I would burst out laughing every time I got a glimpse of it. This year it is much better. It kinda reminds me of the puppet Walter from the comedian Jeff Dunham.
Don't even begin to ask me what mine was suppose to be. I started out wanting to do all the shapes for Carly and then this is what came out. Dylan said it looks like he has a swollen "black" eye. Love it!
So you vote, whose is the BEST.
Just for fun here is Dylan's cyclops from last year. LOLLLLLLLL!!!







I am LOLing at dylan's pumpkin from last year. Thanks for this blog!! :)
ReplyDelete