So this year instead of going to Sweet Berry Farms we decided to just buy our own small pumpkins and let the kids paint them at home instead. Carly had fun painting her's and Bub had fun just making a HUGE MESS. I have decided I am going to start calling him the "Thompson Tornado"
He is the sweetest little boy ever and loves to give hugs and kisses and is super snuggly but man can he get into some stuff and create a disaster in our house, our yard, and his diaper!
This is what the Tornado looked like after he got done playing in the paint. He was covered in red paint and fit in really well with our halloween theme in the front yard.
Can you see the paint in Carly's hair?? We pretty much hosed them off with the water hose!
I am getting really excited for Halloween. Carly is going to be Strawberry Shortcake and Clay is still up in the air. I plan on getting it this week so I'll keep you updated on his costume!




No comments:
Post a Comment