I have been thinking lately about how lucky Dylan and I are to have such wonderful friends. Pretty much since I have known Dylan we have had Chase and Marshall hanging around our house. Both of them have practically lived with us at some point or another and both are so super incredible. They stay for dinner (which I LOVE) and just hang out. I always use to think that once they found girlfriends or we started having kids they would quit coming around as much. Chase recently got engaged and I must say I was super excited for him but sad also that he wouldn't be around as much because not only do I love him but so does Carly. Marshall and Chase aren't really related to us but sometimes I wish they were. I met Marshall at Tractor Supply (we worked together) when he was 16 and quickly took him in as my "little brother". I always wanted a little brother and when I met Marshall I knew that he was it. I haven't been able to shut him up or get rid of him since. :) I am so glad that Carly has such wonderful male role models in her life. She loves them both so much. It totally melts my heart when she crawls up in there laps or wants them to pick her up. Sometimes the best family isn't the ones that you are born into but the ones that God places in your life.
Uncle Chase showing me the pictures on the fridge
Love Love him :)
Uncle Chase showing me the pictures on the fridge
Love Love him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment