Messy Monday!
I have started a "Messy Monday" group at my house for elementary kids and younger to just play and get messy. There is literally nothing educational about it other than it is fun. I had a lot of stations planned on the first one we did and the kids just mixed everything together and made a disaster. It was really fun though and they had so much fun getting disgusting and then rinsing off in the water hose.
We just had our second one and it was a little more controlled but just as messy. The kids seem to really enjoy it and I love getting to meet a bunch of new Mama's who will hopefully end up being lifelong friends.
I must say that cleaning up chalk paint in the garage and in the house is not hard but is definitely messy. Might not have thought that one through all the way. Thankful for a husband who seriously just does not care.





No comments:
Post a Comment