Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kitchen table redo


Almost all the furniture and appliances in our house have been passed down to us from our parents or friends and it is great because I hate spending money on furniture and TV's etc. Dylan's parents gave him this great table. It's big and sturdy and just awesome. While redoing our kitchen I really wanted a lighter table to go with the new light kitchen. I talked my Mom into coming over and helping me paint the table and the kitchen chairs. I think it turned out really cute!

Before




I really wanted all the chairs a different color and I love how they turned out! 


In love with the whole thing. 

Slowly getting this house and my furniture how I want it. Slowly but surely. Hopefully my kitchen will be done in the next few weeks! 





1 comment:

  1. Is that burnt orange chair for me??!! ;)

    Can't wait to see it in person!!

    ReplyDelete