A few weeks ago we went to my Dads for the morning to play and I got a super cute pictures of him and Bear I wanted to share.
| Going for a walk |
We got out our water table last week when the weather was actually nice. Kids painted and then literally just poured the extra paint in the water and splashed around in it. Who knew that a bucket of water could be the best entertainment. One of my most favorite things about summer is letting the kids get completely dirty and then just hosing them off in the yard.
Bear loves doing everything that the older ones do so she was in heaven getting to just paint.
Do y'all remember the movie, The Princess Bride? We let the kids watch it a few days ago and much to my surprise they loved it. Dylan and Clay now have nightly sword fights which are seriously hilarious to watch. They recite the words from the movie and sometimes even bring Carly and me into the scene as a Princess that needs to be saved. I love that God blessed us with girls and a little boy because I am in love with the sword fighting and super hero phases as well as the Disney Princess. I love that I get to experience both worlds.
| Sword fighting: worst picture I know. |
I can't wait for Spring Break! Not really sure why since it doesn't really effect me but there is something about knowing Spring is almost here and all my friends kids being home from school that gets me excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment