I knew going into this trip that it was going to be all about the Princesses. Carly is obsessed and I wanted to try to get her to be able to meet all of them.
Ok, Ok so I know that Tinkerbell is not really a princess but she is just as exciting.
Tuesday we took the kids to eat at Cinderella's Royal Table in the castle where they got to meet 4 of the princesses. They walked around and took pictures and signed autographs while we ate.
| Princess Aurora |
Ariel was my favorite, she was so so cute and she just loved Claire. She spent a little extra time at our table than the others, which is good because Carly loves her. She was Ariel for Halloween and had to wear her costume to the lunch.
| Ariel |
We didn't immediately remove it and even after a bath that night Claire still had faint lips on her head the next day. Some pretty impressive lip stick!
At Animal Kingdom we got to meet Pocohantas. She was one of my favorites! Claire was just in love with her, one of the only Characters that Claire would go to willingly.
Now I don't know if you have ever see the movie Brave but Merida is super free spirited and is one of the coolest princesses in my opinion. Meeting her was like watching the movie. She was super bubbly and crazy. She gave Clay another kiss but sadly her lipstick didn't stick. We were told Merida doesn't normally kiss the boys, Clay must just be that awesome.
We got to see Snow White again and this time she planted a big one on Clay.
We got to the hotel late Thursday night and didn't give them a bath until we got home on Saturday so he had the kiss the whole time. He was pretty awesome.
Rapunzel!!!! Isn't she just beautiful. I think I was just as star struck as Carly. So glad that I have little girls and get to do the Princess experience with them.
| Princess Tiana |
We didn't get to talk to Jasmine and Aladdin but my Mom stole some pictures of them.
We heard that the line to see the new Princesses Elsa and Anna was 3-4 hours long at Epcot. Seriously ridiculous! I had a hard time waiting 30 minutes for the ones we got.
That night after we got back to the hotel I looked up how to become a Character look-a-like at the parks. Seriously wouldn't that just be the best job ever. Getting to make little kids dreams come true everyday. I got my bubble busted though because not only am I too short but I don't plan on relocated to Orlando in the near future. BUT Dylan and I might just retire there because I have seriously been bitten by the Disney bug. Like BAD!

No comments:
Post a Comment