This has been the best week!
Thursday we went on our first trip to Schlitterbahn in probably 7 years. The kids stayed with my mom and we went with our good friends Marshall and Chrissy and my awesome nephew Kory and his girlfriend. I can't even tell you how much fun it was. I don't get to spend as much time as I would like with Kory anymore so it was a blessing to get an entire day with him before he left for college.
| My awesome husband |
| When did he get so big?! Nephew Kory |
| Our friends Marshall and Chrissy |
Then Friday was my 30th Birthday!! Woohoo!!! My Mom, kids and I went shopping all day for Tax Free Weekend. Been a long time since I just shopped for fun all day. Such a great time..oh... and we went to Freebirds for lunch. Double Awesome! That night we all went to the Bluebonnet Cafe in Marble Falls for dinner and pie. They have the best pie in the world!
The fun didn't stop there. Saturday I went wedding dress shopping with my friend Chrissy. I haven't done that since my own wedding 7 years ago so it was so much fun. I love weddings and I loved getting to watch her try on dresses. Then after a full day of that we can back to the house to a home cooked Chicken Fried Steak dinner courtesy of my amazing Mama.
On the mention of weddings, I have been collecting pictures of the two of them dancing for her wedding one day. I know it will be here in a blink of an eye..............
| Loves dancing |
I couldn't ask for better friends/family and a better 30th Birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment