Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My little Diva

Growing up I always wanted boys, I never really thought of myself of having a bunch of little girls but boy am I glad that God thought I needed them because I love the girly stuff. Not on me of course but I love having a daughter who loves to play dress up and wear "lipstick" (chapstick). 

 I have started noticing a big change in Carly. She is turning into a little girl, not my baby anymore. I remember when I worked at the doctors office and the little 4 year olds would come in for the Well Checks I would think how cute they were and how they were little people. They could talk and joke with you and you could really see their personalities start shining through. Well you can definitely see Carly's coming through. 

 She only wears dresses and will ask me at night before bed what she is going to wear tomorrow. She changes into a tutu about 8:00 every morning and changes her shoes about 20x a day. (Not exaggerating)  It was getting so bad that I had to hide a good portion of her shoes.  

She wears all my hair accessories as her jewelry. My hair ties are her bracelets and rings and the headbands are necklaces. She always wants to paint her nails and toenails and loves for me to do her hair. I think it is so crazy how they develop this on their own. God knows I don't wear dresses, rarely wear jewelry and most days my hair is pulled into a bun so I love that it hasn't rubbed off on her. 

She has to dance to every TV shows theme song and will get up from the lunch or breakfast table if a song comes on so she can dance. She sings songs to Claire when she cries which might be the sweetest and cutest thing ever. Claire is already so in love with her big sister. Carly gets the most smiles out of her.  Wouldn't you smile though if you saw this.......




I love my little diva! 

1 comment: