So we are just now able to wear some of our 3 month clothes. She is still in some newborn and has moved to a size 1 diaper. Though I did squeeze her little butt into newborn for a few days too many because I didn't want to waste even one diaper.
She is slowly starting to smile and interact but still not consistently, there isn't anything that makes her smile in particular and she will lay on her playmate for a few minutes longer each day. She loves Carly and loves when she talks to her and holds her hand. Carly loves to "babysit" her while I throw away her diapers or take a shower. She is the best big sister and I get excited thinking about the friendship they will have when they get older.
Clay is starting to take more of an interest in her but more negatively. He wants me to put her down or for her to go to sleep. He is still having a hard time transitioning but we will get there eventually.
Overall she is a great baby and we are so blessed. She is my little snuggle-bug!
Wow! Time is flying! She is just as precious as ever! Look at those cheeks!
ReplyDelete