3. My mom introduced her to the water hose. She played with it forever. My mom got some of the cutest pictures of her drinking from it. Too many to post but thought this one was great. 4. Carly LOVES baseball hats. I can't get her to wear the other cute ones but she picked out a pink ball cap from Old Navy and wanted to wear it ALL the time. The lady had to scan it on her head and then take the tags off in the store so we could wear it out. I have proceeded to buy her many more because they are so stinking cute and I know that she loves them.
4. She also loves Crocs. I bought a pair of cheap ones for her that were in the $5 bin. I couldn't find a good color so we had to go with a reddish pair since it was all they had left in her size. She won't take them off. She wears them in the house and has learned how to put them on herself. If I try to put another pair of shoes on her she gets upset and will find the crocs and will cry until I change them. Good thing red goes with most stuff....
5. She has learned how to count to 3. She could say "one" and "three" before but never put them together and would always leave out the "two". Well now we can say all 3 and can even count our pennies and toys to prove how smart we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment