So my mom always gets the grand kids a little red wagon when they are old enough to sit in one. I have been waiting patiently for ours and I was able to talk Gammy into giving Sunshine hers a couple months early. I HAD to have the one with the canopy on top so I talked her into buying it on the stipulation that I pay for the canopy.
It has been the BEST early birthday present. Carly absolutely loves it. We have gone for a wagon ride around the block almost everyday since we got it.
She attracts a lot of attention and everyone has to stop and admire her. There is even little cup holders in it and a place for our toys and snacks. Now all she needs is a friend for the other side.......... that means you Kayden :) 
It has been the BEST early birthday present. Carly absolutely loves it. We have gone for a wagon ride around the block almost everyday since we got it.
She attracts a lot of attention and everyone has to stop and admire her. There is even little cup holders in it and a place for our toys and snacks. Now all she needs is a friend for the other side.......... that means you Kayden :) 
LOLLLL!!!!! We're so there! I LOVE it!!
ReplyDelete