Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

26th birthday and my 9 month old!

Last Sunday I celebrated my 26th birthday! My first birthday as a mama! It was so wonderful. Dylan stayed home all day and we did yard work and then went to my mom's for Chicken fried steak birthday dinner. My sister Stacy and I are almost exactly 10 years apart and always celebrate our bdays together. If you haven't experienced my mom's chicken fried steak you are seriously missing out. It is the GREATEST food ever. I look forward to it every time I hear she is making it. You can count on not eating all day to save enough room for seconds and thirds :) Carly had a great time playing in her tent while Dylan pulled weeds in the yard. She didn't last long due to the heat. She had just gotten done eating a blue Popsicle so her mouth is bright blue and it took a couple hours (even after cleaning her up) for it to wear off. My baby smurf :)I took Carly to her 9 month check up today! She is 17lb 10oz and is 27.5 inches long. Still 50% in length but has dropped to 25% in weight. She is super healthy and happy!

1 comment:

  1. Okay...is Carly wearing overalls??? Cuz that has to be the cutest picture EVER!!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete