I was going through a huge box recently that had all my old pictures, uniforms and special things my mom had kept for me. I found a bunch of old jump rope shirts from when I was on a team. This one was our team shirt and I remember loving it. I gave it to Carly and it fits her perfect. Crazy to think that Carly is the same age as I was when I started my first jump rope team. Love getting to pass on my vintage shirts to her. :)
So apparently a new awesome ice cream shop came to Burnet and I am just now discovering and trying it out. It is called Happy Scoops and if you are ever in the area you need to stop at the square and try it out. It is incredible. I mean it is Blue Belle incredible. I honestly liked their strawberry better. Bonus: It is homemade and uses all natural ingredients. The kids all gave it a thumbs up.
Clay has started taking guitar lessons from our good friend Chase. It has been so wonderful so far. He has picked it up quickly and just loves it. He amazes me with how he can memorize the songs after just 15-20 minutes. He is left-handed but Chase decided to teach him to play right-handed. I think it is going to make for a really awesome guitar player. Can't wait to see how he advances with it.



No comments:
Post a Comment