Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

DW Magic Kingdom

We always try to reserve 2 days for Magic Kingdom because there is no way to ride everything in one day.


One of my most favorite memories from this trip was watching Pops run around Tom Sawyer island with the kids. Seriously priceless. Listening to his cackle while chasing and scaring kids in the caves was epic. Wish I could have gotten it on video.  One of the greatest attractions that Disney World has in my opinion. I don't know if enough people take the time to really enjoy the island. I hope that they do. 



Mimi was the awesome one who stayed with Jojo so he could get his nap. I hope she didn't mind but seriously....... what could be better than cuddling this little bundle of perfection?! 


Tuesday we got to meet Winnie the Pooh and friends while dining at the Crystal Palace. 






The kids participated in the Incredibles Dance Party again. It makes me laugh how at home Clay is really reserved and embarrassed about dancing but here he just came out of his shell. He was the craziest one. 


On Thursday we went back to Magic Kingdom and started our day with the kids going to the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. We had told them that Claire was the only one getting to get to get dressed up. Both Carly and Clay had done it the last time we went. We actually had made reservations for all of them though. I knew that the next time we went Carly would be too old to do it and Clay would be mortified to go into the girly salon and have his hair spiked.

 I love listening to Clay recite the Knights Oath to protect the castle. You also get a really awesome Sword and Shield. It's really the reason we/he does it. 

 Instead of the normal princess dress which is so uncomfortable we let them wear their pajama dresses. It worked out way better. They were able to wear them all day and be comfortable. 








We got to meet Gaston and eat at Gaston's Tavern. They had the best Cinnamon Rolls! We even tried the LaFeu's Brew and it was delicious.  I am ready to go back just for this! Gaston might have been one of my favorite characters. 



Last time we came to Magic Kingdom my mom had taken pictures of Jasmine and Aladdin for us but we didn't get to actually see them. Carly wanted to meet them so bad. So glad we got this picture for her and now we only have one princess left that we don't have.... Mulan. It will be our goal next time we go. 



One of my favorite character interactions at Magic Kingdom is at Belle's cottage. This was Clay's second time getting picked to play the Beast. He does the cutest job and I love the sweet pictures we get of him and Belle. 


The highlight of the day was getting to eat at Be Our Guest that evening though. The castle was more amazing than I imagine and the food was the best of the entire trip. We got lucky and got to eat in the West Wing of the castle. It is the darker room with the rose from the movie. Every few minutes there is a thunder storm where a rose petal falls and a picture of the Prince changes from Prince to Beast. The kids really enjoyed it and again the food was amazing. We even got to try "the grey stuff." :) Oh.. and we got to meet the Beast after dinner. 




Magic Kingdom really is just so Magical. I love that we have had the opportunity to bring the kids here. Such fun memories. 




No comments:

Post a Comment