This was one of the busiest weekends we have had in a long time.
We gave a couples baby shower for our good friends Saturday night. It was lots of fun getting to hang out with some of our old friends that we hadn't seen in a while. We left the big kids with my Mom and took Clint with us. I have learned after 4 kids that it is so much easier to just take the baby with me places than it is to pump and clean bottles etc etc etc. Way too much work for me and Clint is such a trooper and adapts so easily to all situations.
While at my Mom's the kids tried to trick me into thinking that they were going to walk to Whataburger in the rain. They think they are pretty funny! I think it is funny that my Mom has these umbrella hats just laying around her house. She is a true Mary Poppins... you ask for it, doesn't matter how random and she most likely has it.
The kids made hotdogs with spaghetti noodles for dinner. They told me that they were really good and how much fun it was.
Then they made s'mores over a tiny campfire! So much fun.
Sunday night we painted and carved our pumpkins. I am not too big on carving pumpkins anymore. I use to love it so much but the last few years I have just not cared. Which sucks cause it really is fun to do and the kids love it. Dylan and I use to have competitions to see whose was the scariest or just the best. Each year he carves his famous Cyclops and I love to see how it will turn out. This year he was legit and actually took the insides out..... it was the real deal people. Unfortunately I still haven't taken a picture of it. Oops.....
We have trunk or treat at our church tomorrow night and the kids are so pumped. I will have Princess Jasmine, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell tagging along with me to it. Get ready for some cute pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment