This past weekend was So.Much.Fun! We had a much needed garage sale on Saturday and my friend Melissa and her family came and sold stuff with us. We also had a couple other friends and Dylan's Dad come and hang out with us. Is there anything better than hanging with your friends all day making money and meeting neighbors.
The best part was Carly has been wanting to use her Lemonade stand to actually sell lemonade and so we finally let her set it up. Melissa's girls helped her and Bub was the taste tester. Lets just say selling Lemonade at a garage sale with incredibly cute 5-7 year old girls is a sure way to score some extra cash. The girls made a ridiculous amount of money. We sold out of Lemonade before the day was over and I had to change the sign to sweet tea. Our awesome neighbor even bought an entire pitcher from them. She also got to bust out her cash register from Christmas. They were the real deal!
Then if that wasn't fun enough Sunday night was Girls night at Church. We had dinner and an Anita Renfro concert. If I haven's already said it, I am in love with our church. They do such fun stuff and everyone is just amazing. Turns out Anita Renfro is actually a born and raised Burnet, TX gal, which made it even cooler to get to watch her. If you have never seen her or heard of her I urge you to check her out on YouTube. She is a christian comedian and is so funny that I promise you will leave with your cheeks hurting, out of breath and sides that are on fire. Incredible is the only words to describe her. I think I have a girl crush!
They even had a little photo booth for us. Here are a couple of the most amazing girls I have met and become good friends with here.
Not only is Anita funny but she does the best song parodies and has a really great voice.
She is going to be at the Woman of Faith conference in September, in Dallas and you can be sure I will be there.
Go now and YouTube her. You will not be disappointed!



No comments:
Post a Comment