Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Adventures of becoming a Bulldog

We sold out house! We should close this week, hopefully. Which means that we had to move out this past weekend. We are now living with my awesome Mama full time in Burnet pending renting, buying or building a house. So we are officially Burnet Bulldogs!!!!

The best part is that my Mom's house is a 2 bedroom. I will let that sink in......... yep that's right, all 5 of us, 6 including our dog are living in one bedroom. Thankfully it is a big room.  We are going on our 4th night and so far things are going smoothly. The kids transitioned wonderfully.  Clay is so excited to be out of his crib and free to roam and get up as he pleases that I have no trouble getting him to take naps or go to bed at night. 

Our bed

Carly and Clay's beds

Claire's crib is in a little nook that we cover with a curtain so she is isolated. 
Today was my 2nd day alone while my Mom and Dylan went back to work and it was nothing short of interesting. The kids and I were outside playing and Clay started throwing a tantrum.  He decided he was going to continue it in the house and I let him go. After about 5 minutes of him screaming at the front door I went to go get him only to find out that he locked the door. After many failed attempts of getting him to unlock it I had to call Dylan to come home. Thankfully now Dylan works 5 minutes away as opposed to 30 so I didn't have to wait long.  

I can't wait for Claire's birthday so everyone can come visit and see our new "borrowed" place!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congrats on selling you house! I know it's probably crazy living in 1 room but I bet you'll look back at this time with fun memories ;)

    ReplyDelete