Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Meeting Great Grandma

This past Monday I took the kids to see my Grandma (my Dad's mom and my only living grandparent). It was really long overdue, especially because my Grandma lives in Austin and I haven't seen her in 2 years.  Two of my older sisters came also with there kids and then a few of my cousins kids were already there so it made for a really fun couple of hours. 

It was Claire's very first time meeting her Great Grandma and she was not impressed. 


I love that I have a 4 generation picture with each one of my kids.  
 

My Grandma has created quite a legacy. She has 6 kids (4 boys and 2 girls) which gave her 17 grand kids and now has 23 great-grand kids with another little girl on the way. Below are 12 of her greats and 2 of her grands. 


It was a great morning, then we topped it off with lunch at Chuys with my Dad, sister Stacy and her kids. 

***Totally off subject but I found out my nephew Kory signed to play football next year at Howard Payne.!!!!! So excited!  *****

No comments:

Post a Comment