Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Amazement

Tonight I was laying in Carly's bed with her during bedtime and I was just staring at her and how big she is getting. Tonight we went to Wolf Ranch in Georgetown to go shopping and ate dinner at Chik-fil-A just the two of us. She wanted to walk like a big girl in all the stores we went to and for the first time I let her. She did so good and had so much fun. I was laying there thinking back on our day and how I have a baby old enough to hold my hand and walk in Target with me. Time is just flying by. I can't believe that she is already 18 months old. I feel like I just got her but at the same time I can't remember what life was like before her. I mean what did Dylan and I even talk about or do without her? Tonight was one of my best nights and as I was in bed with her I held her a little tighter and a little longer cause I know that the days are numbered that she will want me to snuggle. In two days I get to celebrate my second mothers day with the most wonderful and perfect "sunshine/worm/toot-toot" and feel like the most blessed women in the world.

Her new Elmo Pj's!!!! (If you don't know Carly then you don't know that she talks about Elmo about 80% of the day.)

1 comment:

  1. Made me teary Wendy! I think about the same things! And it's soooo cute that Kayden and Carly are both in love with Elmo!

    ReplyDelete