Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Carly and Roxy= BF

So Carly now is very interested in Roxy. She is the coolest thing ever. She can pull her hair and grab her tail and she doesn't even mind. In fact Roxy LOVES it. I found Roxy giving Carly kisses on the mouth the other day. Any other dog that would be disgusting but Carly loves her big sister and doesn't seem to mind. She actually welcomes the kisses by sticking her tongue out too! (Awful)

Roxy wants to be everywhere that Carly is, she can't get enough of her. I am sure that once Carly can get around more and can chase her Roxy will love it even more!

Roxy is also super protective, if she is outside and Carly cried she will come running in from outside to make sure she is OK and will stand next to her until I pick her up. She is wonderful! They are BEST FRIENDS!

2 comments:

  1. that is so sweet! Makes me almost want to get a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Kayden and her puppies are the same way! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete